Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snapshots

I take my Lumix camera everywhere I go so that I can just snap whenever something catches my eye.  Here are some shots I took recently.
Above: I was more amused than shocked to see this at Ken III Condominium last Friday.  Isn't execution a bit too much? I think they meant 'prosecuted'. Malaysians should pay more attention at English class.  

Above: How adorable! My friends and I saw this car next to us while waiting at the traffic light at Section 14. There were 3 shih tzus in the car, one was sitting in front :) They all seemed to be really enjoying the ride. I love seeing happy dogs.
Above: I took this while exiting to the highway.  A bit dangerous I know, but I could not help taking a snap of the massive golden cloud looming above me at dusk. Reminds me that God is an incredible artist.

3 comments:

Oli - Stilling Your Moments - said...

haha...the sign is so funny...i imagined people being shot!

jules said...

maybe they do mean what they it says...next time check if you see anyone around with a sniper. :-p

Stephanie said...

Forward all these pictures to The Star. Maybe you can win RM50 :-)