Friday, May 29, 2009

Sentimental me

I don't say it very often but I'm quite a sentimental person. I'm always touched when people do little favours for me and I appreciate it greatly.  I'm deeply thankful when the 3 different Dew Crew leaders (Julia, Fui Ping and Melvin/Emily) buy me my favourite nasi lemak and 'yau char kuai' every Sunday morning when their team is on duty in church.  I eat my breakfast with a deep appreciation of my friends who bought it for me.

Today Fui Ping called me at about 6 pm and asked whether I wanted to share an O'Briens sandwich with her.  I was greedy and said I didn't want to share one, I wanted a whole sandwich to myself.  I had fallen in love with the sandwich when she shared one with me a few weeks ago. 

I regretted not sharing, because I think I really stuffed myself and couldn't eat the delicious wasabi potato chips that she also bought. But I ate a few anyway :) Here's the picture of the delicious sandwich - it contains walnuts, raspberry spread, lettuce, crispy chicken and cheese....yummy!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I also want that yummy sandwich! Kelvin sat with you all right? He told me this morning ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah, i like your reviews, maybe you can consider posting it up to www.bestfoodjunction.com.