Saturday, May 16, 2009

2.5 months to go!

I think the last 3 months to a wedding is most stressful! I've been saying 'Its still a long way to go' when people asked about our wedding plans, but now... it is fast approaching.

Suddenly, I have a whole list of things to do by the end of next month. Get the cards printed, organise our pre-wedding photo shoot and do the childhood video (doing it myself). I really like
Oli's storyboard for our wedding shoot! Our attire is all done (except for final fittings) so that's a relief :)

Am really grateful for our co-ordinators, helpers, parents and friends who have advised and helped us along the way the past few months. And God of course! What can we do without Him? Thoo's apartment is in pretty good condition so I'll just move my things in little by little. He's got 3 plants that are half-dead and I hope to improve their condition when I move in, with the help of my good friend and plant consultant,
Stephanie.

Our honeymoon will be in Hong Kong, and we had already decided on the hotel to stay at, but we might have to change our plans because a hotel with the same name (maybe different branch, not sure) recently had a guest with the H1N1 virus.

We can't be in control over everything in a wedding, so I have to just let God take care of things that I cannot! God has taken us this far, I'm sure He's got wonderful things planned ahead for us :)


For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:5

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha ha you mentioned me and my blog in this post. No la I am not consultant la. Anyway, have fun in decorating your new house and take things one thing at a time ok :-)

jules said...

Before you know it, you will be Mrs. Thoo or Deborah Thoo ;-D

Enjoy the preparation and making the video.

God will guide you all the way yeah. Don't stress to much. Remember you need to look your best. Smile more to exercise you face muscles. Hehehe.

Just Shelley... said...

Shout if you need any help! Excited for you!