Friday, July 13, 2012

You Are My Father

As I was choosing worship songs for tonight's cell group, I came across True Worshipper's song 'You Are My Father'.  It's such a wonderful song to remind me of my eternal Father who has always been there and never failed me. 

There have been so many changes in my life over the past few months and sometimes my emotions have been like a roller-coaster, but I can always count on God to be there to celebrate my victories and listen to my cries.


Verse 1:
It doesn’t matter where I run, You’re there for me
It doesn’t matter what I’ve done Your love’s for me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is saved by the mercy of Your grace

Verse 2:
It doesn’t matter where I go, You walk with me
It doesn’t matter when I fall, You cover me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is saved by the mercy of Your grace

Chorus:
You are my Father, Provider
You’re my Deliverer
Your mercies embrace me, surround me
Through Your everlasting love
Father I worship You
Father I worship You

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever

As I take on this new chapter in life, I must remember all that God has done for me and keep Him at the centre of my life.  Without Him, I am nothing.

No comments: