Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!

I'm feeling sad because Christmas is over already. Its my favourite time of the year. This month has been really hectic in church and I'm doing my best to enjoy December while it lasts.

I went for a Japanese buffet dinner with my family on Christmas Eve... that was nice. Woke up at about 6 something on Christmas morning to go to church. Of course, it was a working day for all church staff. We had 2 services, then off we went to Fui Ping's house for a Christmas lunch party.

Hubby and I had a Christmas party at our condo poolside with his cell group at night, and we had fun singing carols and just having a feast.

I started opening presents around midnight... what a long but wonderful day! Here are some pics :)

At the poolside
The delicious fruit cake that Stephanie baked
The pretty presents Fui Ping made for us
The presents (comprising lots of chocolate and candy) under the Christmas tree in church
The fun crew who served on Christmas Day

No comments: