Monday, August 17, 2009

3 Weeks Later...

I haven't written for a long time! Need to backtrack a little now. I got married (finally) on 2 August. On my wedding day, I felt like I was in a dream or floating in the sky because of all the fuss going on around me. I've never had so much make-up in my life... or worn such a long and heavy dress... had fresh flowers in my hair.... and walked down the aisle with a veil covering my face and lots of people cheering! It really felt like I had gone to heaven....

Emotionally, it was a lot to handle. I felt really touched when I was walking down the aisle holding my dad's arm, but I fought back the tears because I knew many cameras were snapping away and I don't like pictures of myself crying. I kept telling myself to smile and not be so 'emo' :)

I felt really happy to have Hoi Hian wait for me at the end of the aisle, we've gotten so comfortable with each other that I know he's the one I want to spend my life with. We have so much do accomplish together and I know this is the beginning of an exciting journey.

I'm really grateful to God for blessing us with our families and friends... each of them have added to the spectrum of beautiful colours in our lives.








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations again... now it is 100%!!! Mrs Thoo, enjoy your new life yeah.

jules said...

Congrats again! :)
It's a brand new journey.