Friday, June 15, 2012

Motherhood

I'm finally able to sit down and blog now that Caleb is taking a nap.  I just finished a load of laundry, folded them up, sterilised his feeding bottles, tidied up the house, put my unfinished pizza in the fridge and now typing as fast as I can before he wakes up!  Such is the life of a stay home mom.

Nowadays I spend most of my weekdays at home.  I did plan to take Caleb out to the mall on my own, but then news broke of the attempted kidnap at the parking lot of a nearby mall and now I'm hesitant to do so (Though I doubt anyone would want to kidnap me in my current unkempt state!)

It's challenging and definitely not easy breezy as a stay home mom, but it's such a blessing to see little developments, growth and best of all, smiles in the little one each day.

My mind is a bit fuzzy due to my frantic day, so here are some pictures instead.

The smile that can melt hearts
I'm always trying to take snapshots of us together
Happy baby

No comments: